Welcome to the Florida College of Natural Health!
Miami | Orlando | Fort Lauderdale
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? Consider a career in massage therapy, makeup, or skin care.
Massage therapists and skin care professionals work in a wide variety of environments, including resort spas, cruise ships, medical offices, destination spas, and day spas. Makeup artists work in spas and salons, and they also work in the motion picture, television, cosmetics, bridal, and fashion industries!
Many massage therapists, skin care professionals, and makeup artists start their own private practices!
With three convenient locations in Miami, Fort Lauderdale (Pompano Beach), and Orlando (Maitland), we have been a leader in natural health education in Florida for more than 20 years.
The Florida College of Natural Health is a member of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates schools at 30 campuses in 13 states. Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, which operates more than 200 spas on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas, both on land and at sea, recruit from the Steiner Education Group schools.
The Florida College of Natural Health offers degree and diploma programs leading to
- Massage Therapy
- Makeup Artistry & Skin Care
- Paramedical Skin Care
Why choose the Florida College of Natural Health?
- Graduate in as little as 6½ months.
- FCNH is accredited by ACCSC.
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.*
- We have been serving the state of Florida for more than 20 years.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our public clinics.
- Career Services assistance is provided to all students and graduates!
- Graduates work for many of the top massage and spa industry employers in the nation.
*Financial aid is not available for the 300-hour Skin Care Training Program.